Your Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Questions Answered
We understand that if a loved is transitioning to a nursing home or other long-term care facility, or is already in such facility and may have been the victim of neglect or abuse, you may have many questions. This section of our website is designed to provide information about frequently asked questions (FAQs) relating to such matters.
Please feel free to click on a link below for more information. If we can be of service, please also feel free to contact our firm for a free consultation. As we accept nursing home neglect and abuse and other injury cases on a contingency fee basis, we are not owed any fees for our services unless and until we recover compensation for our clients.
- Can I Be Forced to Sign an Arbitration Agreement in a Nursing Home?
- Can I Place A Hidden Camera in A Nursing Home?
- Are Nursing Homes Liable for Bed Falls?
- What types of Accidents to Nursing Home Footrest Accidents Cause?
- Can I Sue for Hypoglycemia Complications?
- Can I Sue My Doctor, Pharmacist, or Nursing Home for a Methotrexate Medication Error?
- What is the Difference Between Negligence and Malpractice?
- What are Bed Sores (or Pressure Sores)?
- What Should I do if My Loved One Has Fallen in a Nursing Home?
- What is Dysphasia?
- What is an Arbitration Agreement?
- Should I Sign an Arbitration Agreement?
- What is Elopement?
- How Do I Ask the State to Investigate Neglect or Abuse?
- What Should I Do if I Am Worried That My Family Member Might Choke?
- Should I Get an Autopsy?
- Should I Get My Medical Records On My Own?
- How We Help You and Your Family
- What Happens When You’re Referred to Our Firm?
- How Can You Prove a Nursing Home Negligence Case if the Person Injured Cannot Speak for Themselves?
- What Must Be Proven in Order to Win a Nursing Home Negligence Case?
- Why is it Beneficial to Have Nurses on Staff at Olsman Law?
- How are Damages Determined and What Types of Damages are Recoverable in a Nursing Home Negligence Case?
- Why Does Olsman Law Focus on Nursing Home Negligence Cases?